You have two options when submitting a request for our HVAC service:
- You can call us and submit your work order or go online to CRMservices.us and submit an order. Going through our online portal is a lot easier and much faster.
- Most times we are out within 24 hours if not sooner after receiving your work order.
- We will come out and scope out the issue and have it usually resolved the same day unless we determine that a unit needs to be completely replaced, in which case we will go over your options with and place the order the same day.
- We do offer a 1-year warranty on all brand-new HVAC unit installations, and it covers anything and everything on it.
What We Don’t Do
We do not service any type of appliances, but we do install them.
Maintenance Tips / Advice
- Check all filters in your house and replace them every 30-60 days depending on the condition and quality of the filter.
- The cheaper the filter the more often it will require replacement.
- Have your HVAC unit serviced once a year.
- Clean your condensate drain twice a year. You can do this using a shop vac. For those of you who do not know what this is, it is a white hose located on the side of your house and looks like a white pipe sticking out of the wall.
MEET – STEVE
“Having worked in the HVAC field for almost 36 years, one of my favorite things about this field is that you are never in the same place, and it is constantly evolving. My last five years that I have spent here at CRM have allowed me to run the division like a well-oiled machine where I am allowed to constantly improve our department so that we can provide the utmost best service to our clients.” – Steve Sewell, Skilled Trades Manager