Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement.
Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Overall responsibility for implementing CRM service business model, improving the customer
experience, and ensuring full compliance to CRM policies and procedures throughout the
region. Under the supervision of the Electrical Division Manager, the Pool Technician works on
the care of equipment and the upkeep of the swimming pool facilities, and other related duties
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks
performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the
class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Electrical
- Monitors, handles, and installs all chemicals for swimming pools
- Performs cleaning of swimming pools
- Performs minor repairs to swimming pools
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of chemicals, parts, and supplies as
needed (i.e.: chlorine, muriatic acid)
- Works with skilled plumbers, painters, carpenters, electricians or other tradesmen and
grounds employees where some knowledge of the basic operations and methods
involved is necessary
- Repairs fences and gates
- Does semi-skilled plumbing and minor repair work
- Assists with installation of electrical wiring and fixtures
- Performs semi-skilled painting work
- Assembles furniture and other structures
- Makes minor adjustments and keeps equipment in good repair
- Performs manual labor, custodial, and grounds work as directed
- Completes paperwork and reports service requirements to management
- Regularly checks water readings, filters, pump valves, tanks, gauges, and vents
- Maintains pumps and motors at all pool facilities
- Performs repair work in and around pools, filter room, chlorine room or on the pool decks
- Participates in emergency repair situations
- Vacuums and brushes pools
- Visually inspects all diving boards (bolts), ladders, starting blocks, guard chairs
- Checks underwater pool lights
- Tests ground fault interrupters
- Services water circulating pumps, filter pumps, and/or air blower units
- On a seasonal basis, cleans and drains pools; winterizes pools; drains water lines
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certified Pool Operator accreditation preferred but not required.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to
perform each of the established essential functions in order to perform this job successfully.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of proper pool cleaning and maintenance methods
- Extensive knowledge of swimming pool chemicals and their properties
- Knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, painting, and equipment repairs
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Ability to work in harsh weather conditions
- Professional appearance
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of
moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling
of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 100 pounds) that require moving objects of
significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and
moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between CRM and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and of the job change.
CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, CRM provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Pay: $15-$25 hourly
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri, Weekend Availability
Competitive Paid Time Off Policy
Flexible Spending Account