Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Overall responsibility for implementing CRM service business model, improving the customer experience, and ensuring full compliance to CRM policies and procedures throughout the region.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Painting Division Manager.
• Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets
• Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes
• Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting
• Clean walls to ensure proper adherence
• Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection
• Calculate amounts of required materials
• Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
• Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging, and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary
• Remove any fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting
• Apply several coats according to paint directions
• Tape off areas when needed
• Apply touchups or second coats
• Remove paint splatters when finished
• Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns
• Utilize spray guns for large jobs
• Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls
High school or GED and minimum of 5 years painting experience; All applicants must have a clean driving record, professional appearance and be able to pass a background check.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions in order to perform this job successfully.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Skilled in working independently and following through with assignments with minimal supervision
• Proven experience as a painter
• Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
• Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
• Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
• Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
• Conscientious with great attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task while working with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
• Ability to work as a team player to accomplish day to day activities
• Ability to show up to work on time and ready to work
Depending on the functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 75 pounds). Tasks that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account