Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement.
Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Position supports the Marketing Manager. Primarily responsible for coordinating all the marketing activities and initiatives for the organization.
This will be achieved through use of marketing strategies and communications for the organization’s overall brand.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Marketing Manager and the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Assists with planning, executing, and managing various marketing campaigns
- Creates, proofreads, and edits content and creatives for all marketing platforms
- Delivers error free marketing materials
- Stays in line with the ongoing social media trends ie: reels, stories, hashtags
- Assists in social media campaigns, calendars, and strategies
- Coordinates marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, ordering marketing materials
- Attends community events outside of the regular business hours
( ie: Chamber, Expos, and or Tradeshows while maintaining a professional representation of the organization)
- Researches industry trends for use within marketing campaign content
- Assists in maintaining a strong brand awareness across all platforms
- Develops and delivers monthly reports from social media platforms and Google Analytics
- Develops sales reports when necessary
- Maintains monthly marketing budget reconciliations
- Assists with company wide Customer Experience initiatives and planning
- Tracks client information requests such as COI’s, W9’s, Workman’s Compensation, etc.
BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field; or at least 5 years’ experience in a marketing/communications/business environment.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrate knowledge of print and digital layouts, file formats, and graphic design skills
- Video creation and editing knowledge/experience in Final Cut or related a plus
- Marketing experience in brand awareness with use of typography, digital, and print
- A basic understanding of the hospitality, construction, and/or maintenance industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, typography, and digital print
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced service-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with WordPress, CSS, HTML, or related CMS and coding skills
- Strong creative instincts through brand awareness with the use of print and digital media
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships both internally and externally during work hours
- Be able to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of corporate and departmental goals
- Critical thinking skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Effectively communicate through verbal and written materials
- Willingness to learn and grow within a corporate environment
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 25 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation and extended periods of time standing and/or walking.
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account