Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Overall responsibility for implementing CRM service business model, improving the customer experience, and ensuring full compliance to CRM policies and procedures throughout the region.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Chief Engineer.
- Maintains all building related systems to ensure the safety of all resort guests, associates and vendors
- Assists with preventative maintenance and completes work orders for replacement items (i.e., light bulbs, air filters and ceiling tiles change out, appliance repairs, painting, and carpentry) within resort rooms
- Assists in implementing and carrying out the preventative maintenance program established at assigned resort property
- Responds to work tickets and performs repairs in the resort rooms
- Assists in maintaining the building exterior and curb appeal to include painting and assisting groundskeepers with landscaping projects
- Interacts with and assists guests to provide a quality guest experience at the resort
- Performs pre-check in inspections of rooms to ensure that all systems are in working condition for guest arrival
- Provides preventative maintenance and improvements to guest rooms
High school or GED and minimum of 1 year of maintenance experience, preferably in a hotel/resort setting. Maintenance experience includes appliance repairs, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and pool maintenance. Painting experience is a plus. Applicants must be available to work the 1st and 2nd shifts. All applicants must have reliable transportation, professional appearance and be able to pass a background check.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Preferred applicants will have 2-3 years of experience in most of the above appropriate trades. Ability to perform all around general maintenance tasks of great variety such as repairs, painting, light construction, installations, etc.
Transportation is required as well as a valid Driver’s license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledgeable in all areas of property maintenance including but not limited to plumbing, electrical and mechanical; HVAC and pool maintenance are a plus.
- Skilled in working independently and following through with assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn to read blueprints and other diagrams that relate to machinery, etc. used in maintenance areas
- Ability to use reasoning skills that minimize duplication of efforts, including but not limited to comparing, classifying, analyzing, and coordinating
- Ability to multi-task while working with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to work as a team player to accomplish day to day activities
- Ability to show up to work on time and ready to work
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 75 pounds). Tasks that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between CRM and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and of the job change.
CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, CRM provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Pay: $18 – $20 hourly
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri, Weekend Availability
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account