Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Overall responsibility for implementing CRM service business model, improving the customer experience, and ensuring full compliance to CRM policies and procedures throughout the region. The Lead Plumber will install and maintain the plumbing systems for properties, while providing guidance to other plumbers on-site as needed. This position must be able to work independently with little to no guidance.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Plumbing Division Manager.
- Installs and repairs pipes, fixtures, valves, and drain lines in buildings
- Finds and diagnoses plumbing problems in the field
- Completes daily plumbing work orders
- Inspects plumbing systems to ensure proper installation and operation
- Reads plumbing diagrams and blueprints
- Develops plumbing team members
- Performs other related duties as designed
High school diploma or equivalent; valid plumber’s license (SCLLR); 10+ years’ experience as a plumber
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions in order to perform this job successfully.
Backflow Certification, Gas Tight and Loc Tight certifications, Brazing Certification, Medical Gas License 6010, OSHA 30
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Ability to read blueprints
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing and piping systems
- Residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing knowledge
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Proficient in the use of plumbing testing and diagnostic equipment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Approachable by customers
- Neat, courteous, and clean in workmanship
- General safety knowledge
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 100 pounds). that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between CRM and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and of the job change.
CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, CRM provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Pay: $24-$28 hourly
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri, Weekend Availability
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account