Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Overall responsibility for implementing CRM service business model, improving the customer experience, and ensuring full compliance with CRM policies and procedures throughout the region. The Lead Electrician will install and maintain HVAC wiring, fixtures, and systems in buildings, while providing guidance to other HVAC Technicians on-site as needed. This position must be able to work independently with little to no guidance.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Skilled Trades Manager.
- Installs and repairs HVAC equipment
- Installs and repairs piping, duct work, compressors, and electrical components
- Installs and troubleshoots controls
- Completes daily HVAC work orders
- Tests HVAC systems to ensure proper installation and operation
- Inspects HVAC systems to determine whether repairs are needed
- Develops HVAC team members
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints
High school diploma or equivalent; valid HVAC license (SCLLR); 10+ years’ experience as an HVAC Technician
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions in order to perform this job successfully.
NATE Training, GasTight Certification, OSHA 30 Certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and wiring diagrams
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC systems
- Residential, commercial, and industrial HVAC knowledge
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Proficient in use of HVAC testing and diagnostic equipment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with boilers, chillers, furnaces, radiant heat systems, and geothermal systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Basic understanding of applicable HVAC codes and EPA requirements
- Approachable by customers
- Neat, courteous, and clean in workmanship
- General safety knowledge
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 100 pounds). that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between CRM and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and of the job change.
CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, CRM provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Pay: $27-$29 hourly
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri, Weekend Availability
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account