Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Overall responsibility for implementing CRM service business model, improving the customer experience, and ensuring full compliance with CRM policies and procedures throughout the region. The Lead Carpenter is responsible for the day-to-day work orders of the General Maintenance Division, while also providing guidance to other carpenters on-site as needed. This position must be able to work independently with little to no guidance.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of that location’s Area Manager or Division Manager.
- Follows blueprints, drawings, and building plans to meet the needs of clients’ requirements
- Installs structures and fixtures
- Completes daily construction and/or maintenance work orders
- Measures, cuts, or shapes wood, plastic, and other materials
- Performs repairs as deemed necessary
- Constructs building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Inspects and replaces damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Performs light electrical, plumbing, masonry, and concrete work as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Serves as a mentor and trainer for co-workers
High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 10+ years carpentry experience; All applicants must have a clean driving record, professional appearance and be able to pass a background check.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
OSHA 10; Forklift Certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven experience as a carpenter
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Knowledge in a wide range of trades
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Ability to multi-task while working with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to work as a team player to accomplish day to day activities
- Ability to independently work with general guidance and direction
- Approachable by customers
- Neat, courteous, and clean in workmanship
- Knowledge on all applicable safety protocols for the trade
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 100 pounds). that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between CRM and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and of the job change.
CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, CRM provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Pay: $27-$33 hourly
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri, Weekend Availability
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account