Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
The position is responsible for managing office communications and facilitating key tasks and
procedures. Work is performed under limited supervision with some latitude in the use of
initiative and independent judgment. Position relies on individual’s experience and aptitude to
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks
performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the
class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Managing
• Answering phone calls, transferring callers as appropriate
• Greeting customers and visitors to the office
• Ensuring guests are comfortable and are connected with the correct office personnel
• Managing schedules for conference rooms and community spaces
• Maintaining a master schedule for all meetings and commitments
• Monitoring and ordering supplies for office and break room supplies
• Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, faxes, mail, and
• Filing and organizing records, invoices, and other important documentation
• Submitting work orders and scheduling repairs for general office space and equipment
• Overseeing SWAG inventory and marketing merchandise
• Assisting managers with scheduling travel arrangements. Including air, hotel, and ground
transportation, if needed
• Maintaining company-wide phone list
High school diploma or GED; supplemented by three or more years’ administrative experience;
or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to
perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Certificate or 1-2-year associates degree in business or accounting related field; experience in the
construction, hospitality, and/or commercial maintenance industries.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Advanced knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems (i.e.,
document control, word processing, etc.)
• Basic accounting principles and practices
• Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, PPT, and Excel)
• Position is often the first point of contact for potential new business, so a positive attitude
is required to ensure the best possible first impression of the company
• Time management and work organization
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those
contacted in the course of work
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Understand, interpret, and apply general and specific administrative and departmental
policies and procedures
• Operate office equipment including multi-line phone, computers and supporting word
processing, spreadsheet, database applications, calendar, and scheduling software
• Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive
information, records, and reports
• Critical thinking skills to arrive at solutions and suggest improvements to processes.
• Ability to prepare, organize, and maintain a variety of specialized files, records, and
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort
in sedentary to light work, which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of
objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of
time at a keyboard or workstation and extended periods of time standing and/or walking.
Salary: $31,200 – $36,000
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account