Location: Orlando, Fl
Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, accountability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Primarily responsible for the timely and accurate creation of estimates for various trade divisions. Requires effective interpersonal skills as the position interfaces with customers, and all CRM departments and functions. In addition, the position will serve in a leadership role that provides back up to the Operations Manager. Position requires an extensive depth of expertise and knowledge in specialized functions or business areas that can be used to develop efficient and innovative ways to accomplish business strategies.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Operations Manager.
- Timely data & documentation input in Construction Online
- Often requires one on one customer interface in the preparation of estimates
- Prepares estimates for all materials and labor per job; also coordinates with the engineers, division managers, and others as needed
- Estimates are created in a timely and professional manner for construction division and other trade division projects
- Assists in setting labor and material budgets for assigned projects
- Maintain relationships and communications with customers and stakeholders
- Propose ideas to management on how to improve the estimation process, such as: reduction of cycle times, optimizing hit rates, accuracy of project budget costs, and other applicable/potential continuous improvement efforts
- Provide supervision and quality control for applicable projects
- Contribute to year over year planned sales growth and profitability targets
5 years of experience working/supervising within applicable CRM trades and 2 years minimum in the estimations, ideally in the construction, maintenance, and/or hospitality industries
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions to perform this job successfully.
5 years estimation experience; OSHA10 course certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of the materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction, renovation, or repair of buildings with primary focus on commercial & industrial applications
- OSHA regulations and construction contracts
- Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, And Excel), and a construction management software program
- Adaptability to a changing work environment and competing demands, including managing multiple projects in parallel
- Read blueprints and other diagrams that relate to machinery, etc. used in construction areas
- Identify potential issues, modify processes, and resolve conflict as the need arises
- Reasoning skills that minimize duplication of efforts, including but not limited to comparing, classifying, analyzing, and coordinating
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to get results from those who are not direct reports
- Lead and motivate to achieve goals
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Travel: 10%, most local
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the regular and, at times, sustained performance of moderately physically demanding work and may require occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of heavy objects or materials (up to 50 pounds). Tasks that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment.
Pay: $55k – $60k salary
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account