Provide complete property maintenance, construction, and design services that consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
The culture of CRM will be one of respect, teamwork, adaptability, and a focus on continuous improvement. Our workplace will be safe and fair, while creating opportunities for development, well-being, and advancement of our employees.
Overall responsibility for implementing CRM service business model, improving the customer experience, and ensuring full compliance to CRM policies and procedures throughout the region. The Journeyman Electrician is responsible for the day-to-day work orders of the Electrical Division, including installation and maintenance of wiring systems. This position may be required to work independently with little or no guidance.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. Additional duties may be assigned relevant to the position at the discretion of the Lead Electrician or Electrical Division Manager.
• Installs and repairs conduit, electrical wiring, boxes, devices, and fixtures in buildings
• Installs circuit breakers, transformers, and other electrical hardware
• Completes daily electrical work orders
• Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation
• Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed
• Reading technical diagrams and blueprints
• Performs other related duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent; 5+ years’ experience as an electrician
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an individual must be able to perform each of the established essential functions in order to perform this job successfully.
MASC Journeyman’s License
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to read blueprints
• Knowledge of electrical systems and wiring
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools
• Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team
• Basic understanding of applicable electrical codes
• Approachable by customers
• Neat, courteous, and clean in workmanship
• General safety knowledge
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 100 pounds). that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
Pay: $22-$26 hourly
Shift: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Mon-Fri, Weekend Availability
Paid Time off
Flexible Spending Account