We are seeking a competent property maintenance technician for one of our Murrells Inlet Resorts.
Job duties include:
- Maintains all building related systems to ensure the safety of all resort guests, associates and vendors
- Assists with preventative maintenance and completes work orders for replacement items (i.e. light bulbs, air filters and ceiling tiles change out, appliance repairs, painting and carpentry) within resort rooms
- Assists in implementing and carrying out the preventative maintenance program established at assigned resort property
- Responds to work tickets and performs repairs in the resort rooms
- Assists in maintaining the building exterior and curb appeal to include painting and assisting groundskeepers with landscaping projects
- Interacts with and assists guests in order to provide a quality guest experience at the resort
- Performs pre-check in inspections of rooms to ensure that all systems are in working condition for guest arrival
- Provides preventative maintenance and improvements to guest rooms
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable in all areas of property maintenance including but not limited to plumbing, electrical and mechanical; HVAC and pool maintenance are a plus.
- Skilled in working independently and following through with assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn to read blueprints and other diagrams that relate to machinery, etc. used in maintenance areas
- Ability to use reasoning skills that minimize duplication of efforts, including but not limited to comparing, classifying, analyzing and coordinating
- Ability to multi-task while working with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to work as a team player to accomplish day to day activities
- Ability to show up to work on time and ready to work
Preferred applicants will a high school diploma or GED and have 2-3 years of experience none or all of the appropriate trades.
Transportation is required as well as a valid SC drivers license.